Friday, October 31, 2008
acahperd
The ACAHPERD was today and it was great that the afternoon was devoted to sharing ideas with other p.e. teachers. I get so much more out of that short time of sharing than out of listening to people present. It's a great way to learn some new activities and they are things that you can incorporate into your curriculum immediately. I think another great part of the conference was that they scheduled it for Halloween. I was never happier to not be in school as I was today. Halloween is always such a crazy day at school so it was nice to be at a conference with adults, learning new things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its such a different world at the high school (in reference to the Halloween comment). I think sharing ideas is so much fun. I always am trying to find new activities to do in my classes. Its funny too because my students have learned to expect the funky and unexpected from me. So many activities we do during class (especially in the cooperative unit), they are always like, "Miss P. where do you find these!?" Its just fun to throw different things at them and keep them interested. I hope you get to use your new found activities and ideas! Good luck!
Post a Comment